COVID-19: Station Information
Whether you’re visiting the local area or catching a train to St. Pancras International or the South East, here’s what we’re doing, and what we all need to do to keep each other safe.
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO STAY SAFE AT STRATFORD
- Face coverings: Face coverings are recommended on public transport, including on the London Underground unless you are exempt.
- Keeping your distance: Where possible please try to give each other a little space and keep some distance from others whilst in the station.
- Washing your hands: It’s still a good idea to wash your hands regularly, especially before and after you travel. You’ll find free hand sanitiser dispensers around the station.
TRAVEL SAFE BY TRAIN:
It is recommended that you wear a mask and socially distance on platforms and trains, and if possible, avoid travelling during busier periods. Follow this link to see Southeastern Railway COVID safe measures and to plan your journey.
Love Koffee have also re-opened their doors. Please follow their COVID safe advice and enjoy speciality coffees, teas, sandwiches, and those other extra treats that you’ve missed.
KEEPING THE STATION CLEAN:
Our COVID-19 cleaning and safety measures have been Bureau Veritas certified - giving you extra peace of mind for when you visit.
In addition to our more regular cleaning regime, we have introduced:
- Prism Technology. This latest technology ensures our toilets are of the highest standard of hygiene. We regularly test heavily touched points and adjust our cleaning regime to meet these cleaning requirements to improve efficiency. They also get a weekly disinfectant clean using the Foamex method.
- Zoono Sanitising: We apply Zoono sanitiser to public areas and toilets which prevents COVID-19 bacteria from settling for up to 30 days. To remain a consistently high hygiene standard, we’re doing this process every 14 days.